Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to make the BEST pizza ever!

Let me start by telling you that at our last family dinner at my Dad's we were treated to an amazing homemede meal. My Dad's wife is great cook and always makes delicious food for us when we descend upon their house for a Sunday meal. This week, homemade hummus, homemade tomato sauce with sausage and meatballs and her famous salad. Delicious! But we also had a very special starter... my brother was giving lessons in how to make homemade pizza. I never knew he had such skills at pizza throwing! So to answer the question, How to make the BEST pizza ever... is this...begin with fresh ingredients and great toppings


throw that dough high


higher


and higher still!


then bake to crispy perfection!


Really, this is some of the best pizza I have ever had!
Thank you brother!

Oh, I forgot the most important ingredient...


a little fan spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment